SHENYANG, China – This city in northeastern Liaoning province, which throughout history has reinvented itself time and again, today is experiencing an explosive industrial revolution in lockstep with the rest of China’s booming economy. In the 17th century, Shenyang was the capital of the Manchurian Empire. At the beginning of the 20th century, it was a Russian railroad town. The territory then bounced between China and Japan before falling into the hands of various warlords, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ZF Conquers Logistical Challenges in Shenyang" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642