SOLIHULL, U.K. – Armin Mueller is explaining ZF Friedrichshafen's 3-pronged approach to modularity for a group of international journalists visiting the supplier's plant here in the Midlands, the hub of the U.K. auto industry. Mueller, vice president-development for ZF's Lemforder chassis and axle group, says modular contracts fall into three categories: Level 1 jobs limit ZF's responsibility to component logistics, assembly and quality assurance, while Level 2 work gives ZF more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ZF Plant Wrestles With Profitability" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642