Cross/utility vehicles and SUVs present a challenge for shock absorber and damper makers because they are sold as passenger vehicles that also can be used as pack mules. Even occasionally carrying heavy loads typically requires shocks and dampers capable of handling a lot of extra weight. Chrysler Pacifica uses Nivomat shock to ensure safe vehicle dynamics even when heavily loaded. Designing a shock absorber for load-handling isn’t troublesome, as millions of pickup trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ZF Sachs Shock Absorber Safe, Simple Solution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642