NEW YORK, March 22 (Reuters) - News Corp. and NBC Universal said on Thursday they will jointly launch an online video site, a move to directly compete with Google Inc.'s popular YouTube. The site will debut this summer, featuring full-length programming, movies and clips, and will include advertising from Cadbury Schweppes Plc , Cisco Systems Inc. and General Motors , among others.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"News Corp., NBC say plan new online video service" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642