* Carlos Tavares, Nissan Americas head, tipped as Renault COO * Portuguese national at home speaking English, French * Instrumental in electric vehicle partnership in Portugal By Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, May 30 (Reuters) - Sports car-loving electric vehicle visionary Carlos Tavares, the Americas head of Nissan Motors , looks set to speed to the top operational job at its alliance partner, French car maker Renault . Tavares, a Portuguese national, is expected to be named Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Car-loving "visionary" to become Renault COO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.