By Doug Young HONG KONG, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Wang Chuanfu might aptly be called China's man of electric dreams. The soft-spoken 43-year-old entrepreneur was zapped onto the world stage last year when his company, BYD Co Ltd , became the latest darling of U.S. billionaire investor Warren Buffet, who bought 10 percent of the electric car and battery maker. The upward ride has been non-stop since then, with BYD's stock surging more than seven-fold over the last year, making Wang the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-China's BYD boss in fast lane after Buffett buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642