By Martha Graybow and Phil Wahba NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - The bankruptcy judge who oversaw the massive cleanup after the Enron and WorldCom meltdowns has a new challenge that may be his toughest yet -- overhauling Chrysler LLC. Judge Arthur Gonzalez of U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan was assigned the case on Thursday after the iconic carmaker sought Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection following the breakdown of intense negotiations with lenders. Chrysler filed the case in one of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Chrysler judge well-versed in corporate failures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642