By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, July 28 (Reuters) - His dream of building a worldwide automotive group turned into a nightmare for thousands of DaimlerChrysler shareholders. But on Friday they woke up to a new era with the share price jumping more than 10 percent after Daimler abruptly announced that Juergen Schrempp, its much criticised chief executive, will go at the end of 2005, two years ahead of time. "It was good timing (for Schrempp), since the strong quarterly results make it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Daimler CEO leaves as dream of World Inc collapses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642