* Marchionne thinks size crucial to survive crisis * But will have limits to spending on Opel By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, May 28 (Reuters) - Few doubt Sergio Marchionne's courage when it comes to taking on a challenge, but there are limits on how much Fiat SpA's hard-driving chief executive will spend in his ambitious plan to takeover Opel. Marchionne has taken a lead in shaking up a car industry in crisis, not only calling for its consolidation but also making the Italian group a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Fiat CEO likes challenges but not at any cost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642