By Jo Winterbottom MILAN, June 25 (Reuters) - He has a fraud conviction and faces indictment in a case linked to Italy's biggest corporate collapse but Mediobanca is betting on the wizadry of Cesare Geronzi to put it back at the centre of industry and politics. With over 40 years' experience in Italian banking, Geronzi should win shareholder support on Wednesday to take the chair of Mediobanca's most powerful board and will also lead its key investors -- an unprecedented grip on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Geronzi to usher in new era at Mediobanca" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642