By Nicola Leske FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Henkel Chief Executive Ulrich Lehner has a dream: to travel from Basel to his home town of Duesseldorf by paddle boat when he retires in April. But Lehner, 61, will have no time to fulfil that dream any time soon because his appointment as new chairman of Deutsche Telekom will leave no room for leisurely trips on the river Rhine. Bonn-based Deutsche Telekom, the world's number seven telecoms group, had a turbulent 2007 that began with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Master of understatement to head D.Telekom board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.