By David Bailey DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - Bob Nardelli came to Chrysler as a long shot to lead the U.S. automaker's turnaround and rescue his own reputation, but he succeeded in neither. Nardelli took the helm of Chrysler in August 2007 as a hard-charging hired gun steeped in the General Electric Co system but whose image had been tarnished when he lost the confidence of the board at retailer Home Depot and left the CEO job with a huge severance package. Despite the controversy, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Nardelli makeover fails as Chrysler hits wall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642