By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Societe Generale , the French bank hit by a record rogue trader loss, on Wednesday put former car industry executive Jean-Martin Folz in charge of a special committee of directors to oversee an inquiry into the debacle. Folz, who last year retired early as chief executive of Europe's second-biggest carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen after a series of profit warnings, once used a converted minivan as a mobile office as he travelled between client ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Peugeot ex-chief Folz to drive SocGen committee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.