* Caught in Draka bid war with China's Xinmao * Handled Pirelli cable spin-off, listing on bourse * Prysmian restructuring focused on high-value segments By Nigel Tutt MILAN, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Yachtsman Valerio Battista is used to sailing close to the wind, yet the Prysmian Spa boss faces a tougher challenge off the water as he duels with Chinese group Xinmao for control of Dutch rival Draka . Armed with an unflashy but workmanlike manner, Chief Executive Battista has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Prysmian boss sails into choppy waters with Draka" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642