For more on Toyota's safety recall, click [ID:nN27231388] By Chris Gallagher TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Akio Toyoda took the helm of Toyota Motor Corp last year pledging to steer the company out of its worst downturn in history and bring greater transparency to its sprawling corporate culture. Now Toyoda, the grandson of the company's founder, is having to cope with a deepening recall crisis that threatens to do irreversible damage to its brand and once stellar reputation for quality. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWSMAKER-Silence from the top as Toyota recall crisis deepens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.