FRANKFURT, May 23 (Reuters) - General Motors' Adam Opel AG plant in Ruesselsheim, Germany, will build the next generation of Swedish brand Saab's 9-5 model from 2008, an Opel executive told Reuters on Monday. That marks another feather in the cap for Ruesselsheim, which in March edged out Saab's plant in Trollhattan, Sweden, for the coveted job of making the next generation of GM's mid-sized cars in Europe, successors to the Opel Vectra and Saab 9-3 cars. The source, who asked not to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next Saab 9-5 model to be built in Germany- source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642