* Probe covers 1.2 mln Corolla and Matrix vehicles * Investigation covers model years 2005-07 * Cars could 'stall at any speed without warning'-NHTSA DETROIT, Aug 23 (Reuters) - U.S. auto safety regulators have stepped up a probe into the risk that up to 1.2 million Toyota Motor Corp Corolla and Matrix vehicles could stall due to defective electronic engine control units. Regulators began an engineering analysis on Aug. 18 into the reports of stalling in Corolla and Matrix cars from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA intensifies probe into Toyota Corolla stalling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.