* Probe now potentially affects almost 89,000 cars * GM discontinued Saturn brand in 2009 Nov 14 (Reuters) - Federal safety regulators have upgraded and widened an investigation into Saturn Aura cars over a transmission shift cable that could fail and cause the park gear not to fully engage. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said it was upgrading its probe to an engineering analysis from a preliminary evaluation into General Motors Co cars to evaluate the frequency of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NHTSA upgrades, widens probe of Saturn Aura cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642