LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - Norwegian aluminium producer Norsk Hydro said on Tuesday it would consider long term supply deals for its aluminium products to meet growing demand from auto makers. The company told Reuters that the auto and building sectors were using more aluminium in a bid to lower the impact on the environment and that U.S. demand for aluminium was improving but that it lagged Europe. (Reporting by Maytaal Angel; editing by Anthony Barker)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.Hydro mulls supply contracts for aluminium products" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.