OSLO, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Norwegian industrial group Norsk Hydro said on Wednesday that it would close an aluminium extrusion plant in Scotland due to overcapacity in the UK market. The metals, energy and fertilisers group did not give production figures for the Sanquhar plant, but said it would transfer the volume to its two other UK extrusion sites at Bedwas in Wales and Birtley in County Durham by August. "The closure results from a particularly difficult period for all UK-based ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.Hydro says to close Scotland alumimium extruder" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642