* Nike accused smaller rival Already of trademark violation * Rival accused of copying elements of Air Force 1 sneakers By Jonathan Stempel WASHINGTON, Nov 7 (Reuters) - Nike Inc urged the U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday to make a lawsuit by a smaller rival go away with one big swoosh. Several justices appeared sympathetic to the sporting goods maker's argument to stop Already LLC from challenging its trademark covering a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nike tells U.S. Supreme Court: Enough, Already" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642