(Adds stocks and comments) By Taiga Uranaka TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - The Nikkei average rose 1.4 percent on Tuesday, led higher by exporters such as Canon Inc , tracking gains on Wall Street. The market rebounded from a tumble on Monday, despite the weaker-than-expected results of a Bank of Japan tankan business sentiment survey. "There was not much surprise in the tankan. The market has already priced in weak readings," said Harushige Kobayashi, head of research at Maruwa ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei up 1.4 pct, shrugs off weak tankan survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.