* Nikkei gains, yen weakens on BOJ decision * Strategists say ETF, REIT buying a positive surprise * Markets had mostly priced in BOJ move- participants By Mari Saito TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose 0.4 percent in afternoon trading on Friday after the Bank of Japan eased monetary policy by boosting its asset buying programme by 10 trillion yen ($124 billion) and said it would buy riskier assets to support the economy. Bank of Japan, which is under mounting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei up after BOJ eases monetary policy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642