(Updates to midmorning) TOKYO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average rose 1.3 percent on Thursday, led by exporters such as Sony Corp following gains on Wall Street and a softening in the yen, while Hitachi Ltd jumped 7.7 percent on a possible unit sale. Investors aggressively snatched up recent poor performers such as non-financials, large banks, securities and real estate, seeking to pretty up their portfolios ahead of Sept. 30, the end of the first half of the business year, said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei up broadly on exporters, portfolio dressing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.