(Updates to closing) TOKYO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average snapped a two-day winning streak on Tuesday, dragged 0.3 percent lower by Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd after U.S. health authorities recommended it stop some trials of a key drug, while chip-related issues lost ground on weak September orders. But property stocks such as Mitsubishi Estate Co Ltd provided some support on earnings hopes. Investors generally held back, however, ahead of a U.S. Federal Reserve ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei closes lower; Takeda drags, Fed meeting eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642