(Updates to midmorning) TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average dipped 0.3 percent on Tuesday, dragged lower by financial shares such as Mizuho Financial Group Inc after credit worries hit Wall Street again overnight, while a stronger yen weighed on exporters. Separately, shares of Advantest Corp dropped nearly 6 percent after the Nikkei business daily reported on Saturday that Japan's top maker of semiconductor testing equipment will likely miss its annual profit forecast as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei dips as banks hit again, exporters down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642