(Updates to midafternoon) TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei stock average shed 0.5 percent on Monday as investors took a breather after the benchmark broke above the key 14,000 level earlier in the day and ahead of a Federal Reserve rate-setting meeting. Hoya Corp dropped 5.9 percent to 2,770 yen after the Japanese high-tech glass maker posted a surprise 27 percent fall in quarterly operating profit, hurt by falling prices of glass used to make flat panel displays. [ID:nT282570] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei down 0.5 pct in cautious trade before Fed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642