(Adds stocks) By Taiga Uranaka TOKYO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average edged up 0.2 percent on Wednesday as investors picked up recently battered shares such as mobile phone carrier Softbank Corp and banks such as Mizuho Financial Group Inc , offsetting selling of drugmakers. "I would call today's move rebalancing, in which investors are selling shares with a relatively good performance and buying back recently oversold ones," said Kenichi Hirano, operating officer at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei edges up 0.2 pct, Softbank, bank shares bought" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642