* Market lacks direction ahead of BOJ easing decision * Softbank supports with gains after huge dividend hike * Nintendo loses 6 pct after first operating loss By Sophie Knight TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei inched down on Friday after Spain suffered with a two-notch credit rating cut, but investor attention was fixed firmly on the Bank of Japan to see if it announces fresh easing measures later in line with market forecasts. The Nikkei share average dipped to 9,551.12, just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei edges down, investors hesitant before BOJ meeting" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.