(Updates to close) TOKYO, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average slipped 0.3 percent amid thin trade on Friday to end the first half of the fiscal year down 2.9 percent, as Mitsubishi Estate Co Ltd slipped after recent sharp gains. But Mitsubishi Motor Corp shot up after it tripled its group operating profit forecast for the first half while Canon Inc extended gains on news about a possible additional share buyback. [ID:nT113161] The Nikkei average lost 46.53 points, or 0.28 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei ends down, but Canon, Mitsubishi Motor up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.