(Updates to midafternoon) TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average gained 1 percent on Wednesday as Canon Inc and other exporters rose after the dollar hit a 3-month high against the yen and on hopes for a possible government stock-buying scheme. Honda Motor Co jumped 7 percent after an official said the automaker plans to produce more of its new Insight hybrid cars from April. Honda has received orders for almost three times its monthly sales target for the gasoline-electric model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei up as exporters rise on yen, Honda strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642