(Adds stocks and comments) By Taiga Uranaka TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average fell 0.3 percent on Wednesday as exporters such as Canon Inc slipped on a stronger yen and many shares sagged after the date passed for investors to get the latest dividends. Japan's three largest banks also fell, with No 3. Mizuho Financial Group down nearly 5 percent, tracking losses in U.S. peers amid lingering concerns about global credit turmoil. One bright spot was zinc smelter Toho ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei falls 0.3 pct, exporters fall on firmer yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642