* Nikkei seesaws after hitting 4-mth low, trade choppy * JAL climbs after hitting record low on Tuesday * Political uncertainty, equity financings weigh -analyst * Staying above 200-day moving average crucial -analysts TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average was flat on Wednesday after hitting a four-month intraday low, with tech shares and banks sold amid persistent concerns about equity funding, a rising yen and uncertainty about government economic policy. Daikyo Inc ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei flat after hitting 4-mth low, banks fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.