(Updates to midsession) By Aiko Hayashi TOKYO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average was flat on Wednesday as investors snatched up banks such as Mizuho Financial Group and other domestic-demand reliant shares, while exporters weakened on a firm yen. The property sector was also boosted by rating upgrades by Deutsche Securities on real estate investment trust (REIT) firms Nippon Building Fund , Nomura Real Estate Office Fund and Japan Real Estate Investment Corp . Market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei flat as banks gain, neutral on new cabinet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.