TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei was flat on Friday, as worries about a recovery in the U.S. economy lingered, while investors stayed on the sidelines before the Japanese central bank's policy meeting decision is released. Japan's benchmark Nikkei was flat at 9621.70, while the broader Topix was down 0.1 percent to 831.32. (Reporting by Ayai Tomisawa; Editing by Joseph Radford)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei flat, U.S. econ worry lingers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.