(Adds JVC job cut) By Eriko Amaha TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average gained 0.6 percent on Tuesday as shipping shares rose amid the Baltic Dry Index at record highs, and Toyota Motor Corp rose on a news report about its plan for a fuel-efficient ultra-compact car in Europe. The International Monetary Fund issued a report that turmoil in global credit and money markets will likely continue as investors worry about the size of financial losses and where they might arise. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei gains, Toyota and shipping stocks higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.