TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average is likely to fall on Thursday, following a rally the previous day and after worries about stricter oversight for Wall Street hurt U.S. stocks, but a weaker yen may support exporter shares. Advantest Corp will likely be in focus after the world's biggest supplier of machines that test semiconductors said it would cut more than a quarter of its workforce and warned it faces a record $804 million annual loss. [ID:nT314532] "Investors will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei likely to fall after rally but yen may help" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.