TOKYO, Jan 29 (Reuters) - The Nikkei average is likely to gain on Thursday, with exporters seen higher on a softer yen and after optimism about the U.S. government's rescue plan for banks boosted Wall Street. As the Japanese earnings season gets into full swing, Sony Corp , which has warned of a massive loss, will announce results after the close on Thursday. Others set to report earnings later in the day include Nippon Steel Corp , Toshiba Corp and Kyocera Corp . Canon Inc , the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei likely to gain on softer yen, U.S. hopes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642