TOKYO, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei stock average is likely to rise on Monday as a vote on a U.S. financial bailout nears, with Mizuho Financial Group and other financials set to gain, though gains will be limited by lingering concern about the global economy. U.S. lawmakers geared up to vote on Monday on creating a $700 billion government fund to buy bad debt and alleviate the financial crisis. "The fact that they've reached a general agreement on this is likely to buoy stocks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei likely to rise as bailout vote nears" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642