(Adds stocks and comments) By Taiga Uranaka TOKYO, Nov 16 (Reuters) - The Nikkei average fell 1.6 percent on Friday, with Mizuho Financial Group Inc and other bank shares tracking falls in U.S. financial shares on growing credit woes. Exporters such as Canon Inc and Toyota Motor Corp also slid, hurt by concern about the outlook for the U.S. economy and the strong yen. "It became uncertain again whether the U.S. stock market has hit bottom. The market needs to see if subprime-related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei loses 1.6 pct, banks track US shares lower" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.