TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average is expected to move narrowly on Thursday after Wall Street fell amid risk aversion in the wake of a move towards tighter German financial regulation, but short-covering after an 11-week closing low on Wednesday will limit falls. Honda Motor Co may draw attention after the Nikkei business daily said it plans to increase its carmaking capacity in China 36 percent by 2012. [ID:nSGE64I0PJ] Germany's sudden move to ban naked short selling in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei to move narrowly, euro and uncertainty weigh" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.