TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average is expected to move in a narrow range on Friday as investors refrain from trading actively ahead of U.S. payroll data, with shares likely to be supported by a weaker yen against the dollar. Japanese shares could face slight selling pressure after Wall Street stocks fell the previous day, but the market might lack clear direction with investors wary about taking fresh positions ahead of the weekend, after the Nikkei posted solid gains over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei to move in tight band; weaker yen to support" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.