(Updates with opening) TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average rebounded on Tuesday led by Sony Corp , shrugging off a survey showing weaker Japanese business sentiment that the market saw as almost within expectations. Financial shares rose, with Japan's largest bank Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group up 0.8 percent. The Bank of Japan's tankan survey showed corporate sentiment has sharply worsened in the past three months, with the index for large manufacturers falling to plus ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei rebounds, unhampered by weak tankan survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.