April 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average is expected to remain steady through Friday morning but could drop later in the day with risk appetite tempered after S&P cut Spain's rating, and if the Bank of Japan disappoints with its decision on whether to introduce further easing measures. Market participants said the Nikkei was likely to trade between 9,550 to 9,700 after Nikkei futures in Chicago <0#NIY:> closed at 9,605 up 45 from the close in Osaka of 9,560. Market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei to rise in morning, could fall after BOJ decision" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.