* Nikkei hits 4-mth low at one stage, short-covering buoys * Reassuring that Nikkei holds above 200-day MA -analyst * JAL gains ground but property stocks down * Political uncertainty, equity financings weigh -analyst By Aiko Hayashi TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average rose 0.4 percent in choppy trade on Wednesday as shares of exporters such as Sony Corp recouped ground after sharp declines. But Daikyo Inc and shares of other apartment developers as well as some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei rises 0.4 pct in choppy trade, exporters up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642