(Updates to midmorning) TOKYO, April 1 (Reuters) - The Nikkei average rose 1.4 percent on Tuesday led by exporters such as Sony Corp after overnight gains on Wall Street, with the market shrugging off a survey showing Japanese business sentiment has weakened. Financial shares also rose, with Japan's largest bank Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group up 1.3 percent. "The tankan survey was roughly in line with expectations, so it had little impact on the market," said Norio Shimura, deputy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei rises 1.4 percent, shrugs off weaker tankan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642