TOKYO, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei stock average is likely to edge higher on Friday, continuing its bullish trend since the start of the month as the dollar's recovery against the yen is expected to spur solid bargain-hunting demand. Japanese stocks are expected to be well-supported following gains in European stock markets, but investors are likely to refrain from actively taking fresh positions as they want to see how the U.S. shares move when market participants return from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei seen up, but gains limited before weekend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642