TOKYO, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average is likely to move little on Monday, the last full trading day of the year, after the previous week's gains, though insurer shares may gain on news about a possible large merger in the sector. Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group Holdings Inc , Aioi Insurance Co and Nissay Dowa General Insurance Co are in in talks to merge, a company source said. The move would create Japan's largest non-life insurer. [ID:TKB003188] [ID:nT283518] The Tokyo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei seen range-bound on final full trading day" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.