(Adds details on Japan's budget for the year to March 2011) TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average is likely to move narrowly on Monday to hover around a three-month high, in the absence of fresh trading cues after U.S. and European stock markets were closed for Christmas late last week. Toyota Motor Corp may draw attention after media reported that the automaker expects a 17 percent increase in its 2010 global production, excluding units Daihatsu and Hino Motors, from this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei seen range-bound near 3-mth high, data eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642