TOKYO, June 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average on Tuesday is likely to hover around a two-week closing low booked the previous day, after an almost flat finish on Wall Street, with investors eyeing six-month lows hit this month as the benchmark's next target. Market players said trade will likely remain thin as investors await a series of economic indicators this week, including U.S. jobs data on Friday. Investors will also be watching Japan's May industrial output data due before the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei seen steady near 2-week lows; data eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.